A 2 hour and 10 minute recording of the second Creative Business Meet Up! A mix of new and seasoned (7+ years) heart-centered entrapeneurs gathered. Collectively offering a wide variety of services including photography, life coaching, nurse coaching, event organizer, published writer, and construction, held virtually, in-person (with brick and mortar) in the United States and around the globe.
Main topics discussed:
- How to know when to make a big move (to uplevel your business)
- When to trust your intuition/heart/gut
- Importance of a celebrating wins, taking a pause, and what fear means
- How to market and pivot during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Marketing firm vs OBM (including names of companies)
- Starting a coaching business
About the event: A biweekly zoom meeting to come together and chat about creative business ideas. The intention is not to have this just be another stuffy, boring, snooze fest. Walk away with tangible ideas, action steps, and accountability while having some fun along the way.
- Open to anyone who is in the entrepreneur space and those who help/love entrepreneurs
- Come as you are! Messy hair & pjs welcomed
Remember friends, this is tax write off purchase. Also each purchase sold, a part of the proceeds goes to planting trees in the United States.
Meeting audio will be available immediately after purchase. Video and chat will be sent out in a separate e-mail within 12 hours of purchase.